Would you like to collaborate with me? As a passionate cook and a mum to my chefling I am committed to inspiring others in the kitchen through writing on food, developing healthy recipes and teaching about food (particularly children and parents). There are a number of ways we could work together:
- Food writing: In the past I have written for the BBC GoodFood MiddleEast and Maxposure Media. I currently write food stories for The Indian Trumpet (Food Editor) and FoodeMagdxb (Kids Columnist). I have also contributed to a “A global cookbook – Taste of the Place“. The book is bringing together 13 food advocates and writers from across the world and will be published in Spring 2016.
- Recipe development: Please get in touch with me if you’d like my assistance in developing recipes/ developing commercial recipes or creating menus. My current projects include creating weekly menus for subscribers of DinnerTime and consulting for Leela’s Lunches.
- Cooking Demonstrations, talks & videos: I spend hours cooking alone in my kitchen and writing each night on my trusty laptop but what makes all of this truly rewarding is meeting all of you (sometimes virtually) and cooking with you through cooking demonstrations, videos and talks. I am just a call away, if you’d like me to conduct or participate in one. Some in the past have been for Choithrams, Sony Entertainment Television, Dubai Eye 103.8, Radio Mirchi One, The Change Initiative, Down to Earth, The Indian Trumpet, Lootah Premium Foods, Galeries Lafayette, etc.
- Food workshops for children: I believe that children who are more involved in preparing food are more likely to try out new flavors on their plates and leave their plates empty. So drop me a line if you’d like me to conduct or simply help you plan a food workshop at your school, camp, restaurant or cafe. The Young Chefs Club at Galeries Lafayette a collaboration between Chef Russell, Culinary Director, Galeries Lafayette & Orange Kitchens and the ones for Food Revolution are the closest to my heart.
- Reviewing products:I’d be happy to assist you in reviewing ingredients, kitchen products, appliances and my biggest love cookbooks, literature on food and books on food focusing on children
- Anything else: If you’d like any help with anything else connected to food & kids I’d be more than happy to start a dialogue.
Find more details on the work that I am currently surrounded with here.
You may get in touch with me through the contact form on the site.