(Each month I share my special moments from the month gone by. It is a visual diary of sorts one that I hope to look back at years later).
Row 1: left to right
- The month began with my kitchen the beautiful, local and organic produce from the Farmers’ Market.
- The refrigerator looks a little empty now and I am eagerly waiting for Friday.
- We have been enjoying a lot of DIY meals of sorts this month. Griddled Chicken Fajitas.
- And Pancakes.
- Lots of leftovers were turned into bestovers. Cake crumbs became icecream cone cake pops.
Row 2: left to right
- We have been discovering different cuisines.
- It has been a lot of fun combined with a lot of learning.
- We began this exercise last month where Sara invited her friends over for a little tour to India
- Her friends took the recipes with them and cooked them early this month (pics soon!)
- We went to China this month and I hope to share that with you soon.
Row 3: left to right
- My little girl turned seven.
- She “embroidered” this handkerchief for her mum.
- Her love for painting continues to grow.
- She baked us these mini cakes.
- She adores miniatures, playing the violin makes her happy and books are her world. Happy Birthday Little Girl.
Row 4: left to right
- We celebrated her 7th birthday in a park.
- It was a pretty little picnic party.
- I cooked and I crafted. I crafted and I cooked. I cooked and I crafted. I crafted and I cooked. You get the idea?
- There were hundreds of cookies.
- It was a beautiful day where we made lifelong memories with all our loved ones.
Row 5: left to right
- The weather has been unbelievably gorgeous.
- We spent last Thursday eating our way through the food trucks at Eat the World.
- The ever so lovely & talented Dima put her heart into her first book. I am so happy to have it on my bookshelf.
- Also on my table is Sesame & Spice that I am loving.
- The month ended with some of us cookbook addicts getting together to form, From Words To Wok.
Come say hi to me on Instagram and see what my March is looking like!