Row 1: left to right
- Endless cups of coffee with friends and family
- This month I read Prasad by Kaushal Patel.
- The “need” to complete my Nigella collection made me get Simply Nigella. Now I have all ten.
- My little chefling celebrated the Flag Day at home and at school.
- Spent a lovely day with Rashmi Uday Singh & Ishitaunblogged chatting about food blogging and more over red velvet luqaimats.
Row 2: left to right
- I shared some easy recipes for children to put together a Diwali party for their friends in the Diwali Special Episode of Weekend Out on Sony Entertainment Television.
- That time of the year when you get to enjoy doodh pheni.
- We celebrated Diwali with friends and family. I spent months planning it, weeks dreaming about putting together the little details and days cooking. It was sparkliest evening ever!
- Made more special with edible homemade gifts for our loved ones.
- Diwali means marigolds, mango leaves, diyas, tables full of food and hearts full of joy.
Row 3: left to right
- Sara too made gifts for her friends.
- She “cooked” and invited her friends over for their very own Diwali party.
- She got a special Diwali lunch box. Paisley shaped meetha puras, chakris made with mathris, fruit diyas and “matchsticks” to light them up.
- The little girl has been painting all month and we are running out of space at home!
- She has been having many “tea parties” too.
Row 4: left to right
- “Winters” have arrived which means it’s the time for Farmer’s Market.
- Which also mean we have been in the park every other weekend.
- Because we like to alternate between the park and the beach 🙂
- Came across this interesting cake and had to give it a go.
- This Diwali we celebrated Christmas too because a dear friend was here with us.
Row 5: left to right
- I have been making loads of edible gifts; spice rubs.
- Dry spice mixes; panch phoran.
- Pistachio, rose petal, caramel and sea salt chocolate barks and more.
- We are excited about tomorrow when we will put up the tree and begin baking.
- Yes, I am cookie cutter addict! Want to join cookie cutter anonymous club?
Want to see more of November? Say hi to my on Instagram!