(Each month I share my special moments from the month gone by. It is a visual diary of sorts one that I hope to look back at years later (Earlier posts : May 2015 and June 2015)).
Row 1: left to right
- We have spending the summers with my parents and I have been enjoying waking up to the sound of the “sabzi wala”
- We have been eating these malai kulfis like the world will run out of them tommorow
- It is lovely to catch up with family and friends over glorious food.
- Streetside vendors selling coconut water, corn on the cob, star fruits have been seeing a a lot of me.
- I am coming back with lots of pretty china and food props.
Row 2: left to right
- Before we left Sara painted canvasses for everyone for gifts. This one is my favourite.
- She has been producing a lots of plays and movies.
- We came across these mythological books for children and loved them.
- She has been trying her hand at water colour this summer.
- And has been playing non stop with her grandparents.
Row 3: left to right
- We went for a short vacation to Hong Kong to meet the princesses.
- While there this little girl loved the rains and the greens, the princesses and the museums.
- Her mum loved the colour and the people, the history and the science and the art.
- Also the skyscrapers and the sea, the greenery and the streets.
- I went berserk clicking in pretty benches, lampposts, fans and more at Disneyland.
Row 4: left to right
- We loved the street food.
- The dimsums and the broths.
- Goose, Duck and the Squab.
- The pastries and the tarts.
- Hundreds of unique flavours of icecream.
Row 5: left to right
- These holidays we played with food. We made dinner napkins for the grandparents.
- Eid gifts tags for her friends with lentils.
- Word art for her room with salt
- Wrapping paper with spices.
- Last but not the least, I am ever SO grateful to each one of you who has given me so much love on instagram. 34000 hugs coming your way.
Images: If you like any of the pictures on the blog and would like to use those please write to me. I put in hours of work behind each post and would love to share it with you but it would hurt me if use those without my permission.Just ask!