Do you have any family traditions that you observe or any traditions that you would like to create this year? Are handcrafted presents one of those? I would love to hear about it.
- Two 100 grams bars of dark chocolate (we used 70%, if you’d like take a 50 % or even milk chocolate)
- 4 tbsp of cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp of soft butter
- 1 cup of desiccated coconut
- Cocoa powder and desiccated coconut to roll (drinking chocolate/ sesame seeds also work )
- In a large bowl, break the chocolate into small pieces with your hand.
- Micro it on low for about 2 minutes. Checking and stirring every thirty seconds.
- Add the cream, vanilla and butter and stir. You will now have a glossy chocolate mix.
- Add the desiccated coconut and stir.
- Shape them into tiny balls on a tray lined with foil or parchment.
- Roll some of them into drinking chocolate and some in desiccated coconut
- Put them into mini cupcake cases/boxes.
- Gift them to your friends and get ready for lots of tight hugs.
Wishing all you awesome people a sparkling and a “green” Diwali.
Images: If you like any of the pictures on the blog and would like to use those please write to me. I put in hours of work behind each post and would love to share it with you but it would hurt me if use those without my permission. Just ask!
Come join a set of fabulous bloggers sharing their Diwali moments , easy Crafts, DIY ideas, Recipes and book recommendations with you .
So sit back, relax and check out all the fabulous Diwali Dhamaka posts from the participating blogs in the linky.
//static.inlinkz.com/cs2.js?v=115 Link in your Diwali posts here