- Several naughty little children
- Two or three ice-creams of your choice (store bought or I like to follow the recipes of the Ice cream God. With children the basics seem to work each time; vanilla, chocolate and strawberry)
- Nuts for some crunch; walnuts, pistachios, almonds, peanuts, pecans
- Fruits; fresh and/or dry (papayas, mango, coconut, cherries, berries, bananas)
- Cookies, candies, marshmallows
- Sauces if your kids like (chocolate, berries, caramel)
- Ice cream cones or bowls and spoons
- Tons of napkins to wipe their little faces
- Set out everything on the table. Scoop, sprinkle and slurp.
Images: If you like any of the pictures on the blog and would like to use those please write to me. I put in hours of work behind each post and would love to share it with you but it would hurt me if use those without my permission.Just ask!