- Fruits of your choice: apples, grapes, pears, bananas, strawberries, raspberries, etc
- Chocolate curls
- Dessicated Coconut
- Edible glitter
- In a double boiler or heat-safe bowl set over a pan of simmering water, melt chocolate with cream and milk stirring, until smooth. Transfer to a fondue pot and light a candle (If your children are old enough this task too can be given to them, under your supervision). Teach them if it gets too runny, simply put more chocolate.
- Depending on the age of the kids ask them to help you peel the banana, wash the rest of the fruits, separate the grapes from the stem.
- Give them a child friendly knife and ask them to slice the bananas, chop/slice the apples and the pears and cut off the strawberry tops
- Next ask them to fill all the little plates/bowls with the rest of the fondue accompaniments.
- Pick up the skewers and dunk everything into the warm chocolate and enjoy.
- Little children with chocolate all over their faces and sticky fingers come free with this recipe.
Add some zing to the sauce by adding a splash of vanilla, a bit of orange juice, grated lemon /orange zest or mint extract.
Images: If you like any of the pictures on the blog and would like to use those please write to me. I put in hours of work behind each post and would love to share it with you but it would hurt me if use those without my permission. Just ask!
Starting from today till Christmas and beyond, each one of us will be writing a post related to Christmas.
ArtsyCraftsyMom – munniofalltrades – hfareensspace – roohiscollections – hellomommyhood – attachedmoms – totschooltotallyawesome – Themomviews – bumpsnbaby.com –
rugsoflife – oneandahalfminutes – shishuworld – ruskandtea – aspoonfullofideas – orangekitchens – obsessivemom – rachnaparmar – parentingmantras –
onboardthemommyship – kwikdekoblog – thekeybunch – momzspace – whatscookingmom – coloursdekor – happypeopleevents – fantastic-feathers – beingzoesmom
So sit back, relax and check out all the fabulous Christmas Bonanza posts from our participating blogs in the linky. Support us by sharing our posts using the hash tag #ChristmasBonanza
This Linky is for participating blogs only, but We would love to see your Christmas Crafts too. Come and link up your Christmas post at ArtsyCraftsyMom.com