There were a lot of other things too. Dine in the dark with Chef Andy Campbell. A test of your palate where one had to taste three canapés in the dark and guess the 20 ingredients that went in the canapés ( out of a list of 100). The prize was to die for. A 5000 AED dining experience by Chef Andy at your own home! DH had participated in something similar years back at London I think but this time he focus was the beverage theatre where Jack Daniels, Fuller Ale’s and Sake were calling out his name:)
- · More than 150 dishes
- · 30 restaurants – 12 new to the festival
- · International celebrity chefs: 10
- · 6,790 potatoes used to produce the famous Rivington Grill chips
- · 33 Philips Chefs’ Theatre Displays
- · 15 – 30: The cost in AED of all dishes
- · Number of kilograms of black cod ordered for the famous Nobu dish: 70
- · 26 Kenwood Cookery School interactive sessions
- · 2,700 pieces of handmade Ravioli for Ronda Locatelli
- · Satisfying gastronomy spread across 31 hours (3 days)
- · 5 international and regional bands performing
Images : Personal Album
While you enjoy reading this post with visuals.Please do not use them without asking.
They belong to Orange Kitchens unless otherwise stated.